Wednesday 5 June 2013

Gone Drinking

Awesome, i actually did something with a friend for a change, went to the pub and got hammered with her and her mother.

How many sex on the beach cocktails did i have from the jug? 4.

How many vodkas did i consume before going out? 3 

How many pints of beer did i have? 4

Result? absolutely twated.

My night consisted of messaging ex boyfriends and embarrassing myself, and looking through pictures of naked men with my friend on Gay dating apps on my mobile.

Whilst desperate for some sexual activity, i still got no cock. So not a fully successful night.
Although desperate, i wouldn't have sex with that 40 year old guy who kept sending me pictures of his freakishly long penis that had a freaky curve and looked like it was winking at me.
At least i still had my standards and a friend there to stop me.

Towards the end of the night:
Topless flashes, over 90000
vomit? luckily none
Sexual encounters, 1 i managed to sneakily brush my hand against a fit bartenders bulge. 

Although quite a dull night for me, not a bad one, next time i just hope i get laid.



No comments:

Post a Comment