Sunday 2 June 2013

Friends and Vodka

Me: "hey friends want to come out, i have a whole litre of vodka to share with you"

Friends: Sorry can't do today

Me: I am forever alone.



Now that you get the jist, today i have sat on my bed listening to Epic scores, and the harry potter soundtracks, slowly chugging a litre of vodka to myself, attempting to Finnish some music projects i have been working on, but being side tracked by dating app's and funny kitten videos.

This blog will be a not so often updated story of my crappy life, cause hey, it's the internet, people like to listen to other peoples bullshit regularly on this thing, so i thought i would give it a go.

If you havent already skipped to the next blog full of old crap, here's a bit of info on me.

1. 18 years old
2.Obsessed with online gaming
3. openly gay
4. has alcahol issues (well i must do right? all that vodka i consume)

I only like making list of 4. (not really just can't think of any more crap to list, i am literally that fucking boring)

Oh wait

5. i swear a lot.

woo, now you know more about me than i even knew about myself in the first place.
See you soon for the next post i suppose, and here is a cute ass kitten video:


see you around.

Parting words of wisdom, If a man offers you a lift don't get in his car, he will molest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment